Wednesday, August 13, 2014

42 days

My hubby informed me today that we are moving in 42 days. It feels far off yet rapidly approaching! Lately I have been feeling a little sad about the move. Sunday was emotional for me.  There was communion Sunday at our church, and I will forever be in awe of how gracious God is.  After church we went to the Philadelphia Zoo with my in-laws.  It was such a fun day, but I couldn't help but be a little sad that we will be living far away from them.  I grew up living within 10 minutes of both sets of my grandparents, and it makes me sad my kids won't have that.  My kids, especially my 3 year old, have such a special relationship with their Grandma and Grandpa Kiser.
Eli butting in to see whats going on.  He is just so curious!
Eli's first swan boat ride!
Eli with his Grandpa.  I love this picture
How our sweet Ellie-girl took in the day



No comments:

Post a Comment