Wednesday, September 10, 2014

One week!

One week from today is my last day of work. I am so worn down emotionally from my job right now that it feels like that day cannot come soon enough. I work with a group of people that can be difficult, and lately it feels like all of my time and energy spent trying to help individuals is a complete waste if time...it's just so frustrating

Packing feels overwhelming. I've gotten to where I figure we are close enough to the move that even if I pack something I wanted to leave out I can survive a week without it. Our little apartment seems so crammed with these piles of boxes. Our relo cubes come on Tuesday and I cannot wait to get things in to them and out of my way!!!

As I drive around for work I'm starting to become very emotional about leaving. A lot of major life events happened here, and I'm feeling very nostalgic.  

So if you see me in the next week and I look like a crazy person...well, you've been warned!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you. It's going to be a transition of highs and lows, I'm sure. We are all so excited that you'll be back in Michigan that it's easy to forget all of what you're leaving behind. Change isn't easy, that's for sure! I've learned that this year, if nothing else. I'm sure the next week or two will be somewhat bittersweet. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete